Click on Icon for More Information
Enrolling kindergarteners should accompany parents for pre-registration.
In order to be enrolled, children entering kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2019.
Parents must bring:
- Age Verification: Child’s birth certificate.
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Current lease agreement, power bill, etc. (See hallco.org for Student Registration and Enrollment Requirements).
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID: The parent or guardian must be present in order to enroll student(s) and must present photo identification and verify guardianship.
- Georgia Immunization Certificate (Form 3231, Rev. 7-2014): Parents must present the Georgia Immunization Certificate at pre-registration. A current Georgia Immunization Certificate Form 3231 (marked complete for school or incomplete with an expiration date of no more than 30 days) is required before attending the first day of school.
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening (Form 3300, Rev. 2013): required upon entering school in August. Services for Form 3231 and for Form 3300 are available from the Hall County Health Department-1290 Athens St. (770) 531-5600 and/or your physician and dentist.
- Social Security Card: The Georgia Social Security Card is requested for all students. Parents may elect to sign a waiver if they prefer not to give the social security number.
Also, children who will be entering first grade next fall, but are not currently enrolled in the Hall County School District, should pre-register during this same enrollment period. Children entering first grade must be six years of age on or before September 1, 2019, in order to be enrolled.